The 'Relationology Excelerator' is a one-year coaching programme that will enable you and your organisation to achieve significant new growth and impact.
You will be personally coached by serial global entrepreneur Matt Bird and the Relationology International Partners as part of an inspiring cohort of leaders from around the world.
The Excelerator provides a unique environment to help you overcome your barriers to growth and impact. You will set, and be supported to, achieve major life, business and organisational goals within the context of transformational relationships of a high-support and high-accountability peer group.
On the programme you will learn how to use practical tools such as journaling which have been proven to significantly enhance personal reflection, learning and development.
The exclusive programme includes a series of twelve ‘Excelerators’ taught at Masterclass level on subjects that enable you to overcome and excel including:
- Goal Setting: Adopt a high performance goal setting methodology as a way of life and way of working that delivers transformation
- Three Dimensional Leadership: Understand the 3D leadership model in order to build enduring leadership, impactful programmes and legacy organisations
- Growing Influence: Master interpersonal influence and impact through relationships, learning the core factors that influence others and how to deploy them without manipulation
- Leadership Under Pressure: Develop resilient leadership regardless of the environment by understanding and defeating the forces that can sabotage your success
- Relational Ecosystem: Apply a methodical approach to establishing and maintaining great relationships that brings mutual value, inspiration and encouragement
The 'Relationology Excelerator' meets online once a month for 75 minutes, over a 12-month period and includes an exclusive online chat group.
Participation is by invitation only - if you would like to receive an invitation please send an introduction about yourself.
Dates & Times
The Excelerator meets the second Wednesday of every month 0800-0915 (UK time).