Writing My Book
If you’ve had in your heart and mind to write a book and for whatever reason it’s just not happened yet the ‘Writing My Book’ course will enable you to get it done!
The ‘Writing My Book’ course provides you with a comprehensive step-by-step process through which prolific author Matt Bird will coach you to write and publish your book. The course completely demystifies becoming an author and enables you to overcome the self-limitations, mental stumbling blocks and practical barriers to becoming a published author.
All you have to do is trust and follow the process and in 100-days you will have your manuscript and a publishing offer.
Writing is often perceived as a solo activity however writing is best done within a mutually supportive community and that is part of transformational experience that the ‘Writing My Book’ course offers. You will join a small cohort of others from whom you will receive enormous amounts of encouragement and inspiration and also the challenge and accountability you need to succeed.
At times you may wonder if you have anything new to say, would anyone be interested in reading it and when are you going to write it. The ‘Writing My Book’ course will help you find your unique message, define your bespoke audience and carve out the time and focus you need to write the book.
Foundation: Matt Bird will work with you to consider the idea, or ideas, you have for your first book and help you shape and mould them into a strong proposition.
- Step 1: Know Your Why… What is your motivation for writing a book and how will that help you overcome your self-limitations to get you to the finish line.
- Step 2: Set Your GPS… Who are the audience your are writing for, what do they need and how are you going to help them.
- Step 3: What Do You Know… How do you create the content for your book and then form a book outline that provides a clear pathway for your writing.
- Step 4: Eat The Elephant… How do you get writing and editing an entire book and where do you find the all important time to do so in the next 2 months.
- Step 5: Top Tips... Meet a best-selling author, hear their story and ask any questions you may have about writing, publishing and marketing your book to the world.
- Step 6: Making The Cake… What are the component parts of your book and how do you pull them together to present a book you are truly proud of.
- Step 7: Your Publisher… Meet a publisher and learn the pros and cons of traditional publishing verses self-publishing and how do you secure a publishing deal.
- Step 8: Giving It Legs… How to launch your book with a splash and sell it globally for years to come.
NB Each session includes a Resource and a specific Assignment to move you the next step towards becoming a published author.
Matt Bird was in remedial English classes at school, diagnosed dyslexic and for many years struggled to write. He believes you have a book in you and if he can become a published author so can you! He has now published more than fifteen books which have sold tens of thousands of copies, won a book of the year award and writes regularly for publications such as The Times newspaper. He would like to personally invite you to join him on the 'Writing My Book' course!
The Next Course Dates...
Thursday 8 September 0800-0915 (UK time)
Tuesday 13 September
Tuesday 20 September
Tuesday 27 September
Tuesday 11 October
Tuesday 25 October
Tuesday 8 November
Tuesday 22 November
(If you struggle with one of the dates we can provide a 121 catch-up service for you)